Friday, May 22, 2009

2008 Masterpiece Jack Lambert Black Border

I have opened Cardboard APB up to a bunch of different bloggers. Each one has been a trading partner of mine and in most cases numerous times.



I was born in Aliquippa, PA. It doesn't matter that I only lived there till I was 4 years old, every single person that was born in western Pennsylvania is a Steeler fan for life. Jack Lambert is the ultimate Steeler and this may well be the very best football card ever produced.


I have lusted after it ever since reading this post. I begged and pleaded for him to trade it to me but the response I got was something like "you will have to pry it out of my cold dead hands". Hopefully somewhere there is a Raider or Cowboy fan that has this card and despises it enough to part with it. So even if you don't don't despise it and would part with it please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. You mean the one like this one:

    http://cardjunk.blogspot.com/2008/11/2008-masterpieces-football.html

    Do I get a finders fee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born and raised in various parts of the Three Rivers area. I may be an Indians fan, but I also bleed Black-N-Gold through and through! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt - That is the post I stole the picture from. He would't part with the card though, but I can't blame him. If you get the card for me somehow I will reward you for it.

    David - See I was right about everyone from the area being Steeeler fans for life. It's kind of cool we are both from the same area and we also now live in the same area (at least a couple hours close). Go Steelers!!

    ReplyDelete